Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

.... mmm, bagels . . .


every morning this week I have woken up at 6:30 to the smell of bagels or bread being baked in the bakery downstairs. C can't smell anything but it wakes me up and makes me feel famished! Until I shut my eyes and fall back asleep for a while longer.

I still feel fine. My boobs have grown and I think I'll need new bras soon. They are extremely heavy and pretty sore. I have been a little extra tired too, but not bad at all.

Tomorrow morning, we'll go back to the RE for what will hopefully be one of our last visits there (afterwards, we can just go to our regular OB GYN). They'll look and see what is going on with the "lentil bean" (the amniotic sac) and that weird blob thing.

Maybe it's twins? We keep seeing twins everywhere. There are adorable red-headed twins that are maybe 2 years old in our neighborhood I keep seeing. And today, C saw twin boys that look like Doug Heffernan as a child (from King of Queens) on the train.

By the way, we might be moving to Long Island. We really don't know yet. It's a definite possibility.

I really hope the doctor brings good news (that the lentil bean is developing into a kidney bean and that the blob is either gone or a twin).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>