Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

wishing and waiting

this is the longest 2 weeks of my life. I can't believe it's only been 1 week since our IUIs.

tomorrow we're going to a baby shower for 2 friends who are about to have their baby girl. We met them through our lesbian baby group, and they got pregnant on their first try. They did the same thing as us, 2 back-to-back IUIs, Clomid and a trigger shot. They're exactly our age too and we have a lot in common, so we totally hope their good luck will rub off on us.

Got some fantastic news from 2 friends who are engaged! They've been together for such a long time and are such a great, stable couple, I am so thrilled and can't wait to attend their wedding.

C is crazy busy with work, grand jury duty, and her new Master's program.

Teaching is fine, my students at staten island love me and keep asking if I'll teach them Frenchf 2 next semester, which is flattering. Sbux is fine, everyone there is so nice and almost everyone is gay which is funny. last time we played "name famous gay people" while we worked. I am starting to learn to make drinks finally. I made a tall caramel macchiato all by myself (2 pumps vanilla, milk then 1 shot espresso topped with caramel sauce, woo hoo!).

oh, PR is on tv!!! gotta go . . .

Comments:
Wishing and hoping and
thinking and praying,
planning and dreaming...
 
oh, you're good at those lyrics, Christy. I have to say, since you brought up "Newsies" on here, I can't get out of my head:

Open the gates and seize the day

Don't be afraid and don't delay

Nothing can break us, no one can make us give our right away

Arise and seize the day!!!!!!!!!!

(so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>