Monday, September 18, 2006

 

weekend wait

On Saturday, C and I got too anxious and couldn't wait any longer -- we went to Duane Reade and bought a pregnancy test. It was negative :(

I was pretty disappointed, but when we read the directions more carefully, and did more google research, we found out that we tested WAY too early. Like, there's no way any test could have discovered a pregnancy hormone this early. But still, I spent the rest of the weekend feeling a bit down.

Then all day today I felt nauseous, but in a weird way. I've never felt this way before. My boobs are sore too. Now I'm convinced I'm pregnant. God, these two weeks have been so slow!!! Thursday needs to come NOW! Regardless of the results, I just want to know!

If I'm NOT pregnant, then I know the second cycle will be much less anxiety-filled because we'll be the experts on everything -- our RE's office, all the tests, the shot, etc.

Ruby is staring at me and it's making me uneasy. She needs to go to the beauty parlor. Actually, I need to go to the beauty parlor too.

Comments:
*crosses fingers*

I pray for your success this month.
 
I have no doubt that success will be confirmed! Your two noticeable items from today are exactly what I had before I had actually found out I was pregnant. An armchair doctor, you must be thinking is writing this. Your puppy is looking at you. Perhaps puppy knows.

Mark's mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>