Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

sunday dreamin'

we had a nice day. Went to our unitarian church in the morning; it was the first "real" sunday of the (school) year so all of the regular members and kids were back as well as the minister. The theme today was "welcome home" which was so nice!!!

Then we went to Chelsea and had brunch with friends at a really nice place. The brunch special included all you can drink mimosas or champagne or bloody marys for only $8!!! I didn't take advantage of it in case I am pregnant (I haven't had an alcoholic drink since early July) but it was very nice.

Then we all went to Dave and Busters in Times Square; I had been to one once before in Michigan. It was actually really fun. I watched this guy do DDR - -he was amazing!!! spinning around and doing it so fast perfectly!!!

Starting this week, I'll be working all my 4 jobs -- my 3 classes I'm teaching plus sbux. So it'll be busy.

I have been constantly hungry for the past few days... does that mean I'm pregnant?!?!?! It's so hard to wait . . .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>